You Know You’re a Music Student When…
1. You use scales to study music, not to make measurements in science class.
2. Instead of listening to your iPod in between classes you are performing the songs on your iPod DURING classes.
3. Rather than studying in the library you are recording in the studio.
4. Your teacher not only has a PHd but a Grammy as well!
5. While your friends are studying Protons you are studying ProTools!
So musician friends…what other ways do someone know they are a music student?